Friday, July 29, 2011

~*~Leah's new pictures~*~

                  I know it has been so long since I posted. I am such a bad blogger! Today I got these pictures of our darling Leah. She is growing and looks amazing :) I just want to jump on that plane and get her now! China still has not sent us Travel Approval ( last step ). I was really hoping today would be the day. Others have gotten theirs. I keep praying for the Lord to sustain me. It is stressful to keep waiting. I just want to know when I can get my darling children. Please keep us in your prayers. I will post some summer pictures soon. Though, for the NW it just became summer! Love to you all. God's grace and blessings~   Lauri






2 comments:

  1. awww! Thanks for sharing! You are in our prayers <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful!!! I'm praying for you guys =) Love you!

    ReplyDelete